alone

sexta-feira, 30 de julho de 2010

You look so beautiful today, when you're sitting there it's hard for me to look away.
So I try to find the words that I could say, I know distance doesn't matter but you feel so far away and I can't lie: everytime I leave my heart turns grey, and I want to come back home to see your face tonight, cause I just can't take it. Another day without you with me is like a blade that cuts right through me but I can wait, I can wait forever. When you call my heart stops beating, when you're gone it won't stop bleeding, but I can wait, I can wait forever. You look so beautiful today, it's like every time I turn around, I see your face. The thing I miss the most is waking up next you, when I look into your eyes, man, I wish that I could stay. I know it feels like forever, I guess that's just the price I've got to pay. But when I come back home, to feel you touch makes it better. Until that day, there's nothing else that I can do, and I just can't take it.

simple plan.

1 Comentários:

Às 2 de agosto de 2010 às 12:22 , Blogger Martha disse...

nossa, cara, que coisa mais lindinha *-*

 

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial